Consumer Notifications for Questions and Complaints

The Board of Behavioral Sciences receives and responds to complaints regarding services provided within the scope of practice of (marriage and family therapists, licensed educational psychologists, clinical social workers, or professional clinical counselors). You may contact the board online at, or by calling (916) 574-7830. 

Start your Journey

If you feel like we may be a good fit, please contact me.